Opposites Attract - Dress
Give your weekend wardrobe a luxe vibe with our "Opposites Attract" dress. Featuring our marble printed mesh material with a sleeveless design and bodycon fit, we're obsessed. Style it with your favorite coat and clear heels for an unforgettable look.
FIT & FABRIC
- Available in Brown
- Marble Printed Mesh
- Mini Dress
- Models Wearing Sizes S & L
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING TIMES||SHIPPING COST|
|Standard||2 - 4 Business Days||FREE (orders $75+)|
|Standard||2 - 4 Business Days||$8.99|
|Express||1 - 2 Business Days||$13.99|
- We proudly offer 24-hour processing times. Your package will be en route to you the SAME DAY if the order is placed by 1PM PT. Orders placed after 1PM will be shipped the following business day.
- FREE Shipping on all US Orders Over $75.
- Standard Shipping: $8.99. Orders placed using this service will arrive in 2-4 business days with a trackable service.
- Express Shipping: $13.99. Orders placed using this service will arrive in 1-2 business days with a trackable service.
To ensure that your package is properly delivered and that you receive your package within the time frames we advertise, please make sure that your address is correctly entered and includes all relevant and/or required information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) is critical for ensuring timely delivery.
Trendsetter Ave does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase.
In order to protect our #trendydolls, Trendsetter Ave reserves the right to require customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided.
Additionally, Trendsetter Ave reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
cute pattern in person and it's super comfy. Ordered a S and it fit bomb! true to size